Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Remember westerns?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Patriarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet - well.. if you can afford/need a few minutes of more epic/grand music for a few scenes then give me a heads up.

    Still looking very much forward to seeing a trailer

  2. #12
    Inactive Member eddie123456789's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont want to come across as a miserable git, because this looks like a great project, and a real acheivement, but that said - I realise what strikes me about these pictures as letting it down is the contemporary hair cuts.

    I like westerns because the best ones have a timelessness (and mythicness I guess) about them, but the hair styles in this pull me out of the illusion.
    Just trying to be constructive, Im impressed really, there must have been a lot of people involved and a logistical headache to pull this off.
    Some of the stills just remind me of some awful made for TV western stuff Ive seen fairly recently.
    But dont mind me, I have shit taste.
    The first image is brilliant though. I think.

    Good Luck

  3. #13
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks nice.

    What was your contribution? Director? DP? etc...?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Yammeryammeryammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's totally fair enough, and I have thought a similar thing myself. Some of the characters do look a lot more period than others, and since we didn't have a hairdresser, it wasn't really something I ended up paying too much attention to. Perhaps it will bite me in the ass, then again maybe not. Either way, thanks for the feedback!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •